Decline or Pay a Money request/Invoice using PayPal login
PayPal is an incredibly popular online payment system that millions of people worldwide use to send and receive money. However, there may come a time when you receive a money request or invoice that you need to decline or pay.
In this blog post, I will explain how you can decline or pay a money request or invoice on PayPal, all by using your PayPal login.
Let's start with how to decline a money request or invoice
Steps to decline the money request/invoice on the PayPal app
- Initiate the process by tapping on the “Payment” option available on the home page.
- Hit the “Bills” option to proceed further.
- Locate the option “Money request/Invoice”.
- Thenceforth, navigate to the “Decline” button.
- You may get a prompt “Cancel Invoice” instead.
Steps to decline the money request/invoice on PayPal website
- First, perform the PayPal login and proceed by looking for the “Activity” button on your dashboard.
- From this section, choose the “Money request or invoice” option to proceed.
- Here, select the “Cancel” or “Cancel invoice” choice, whichever is prompted.
- Now, follow the actions you will be asked to perform further on screen.
Get an approach to pay a money request or invoice
No matter what device you are using, here I’ll be presenting methods to pay a money request or invoice with or without using a PayPal account, have a look.
Here’s the way to pay a money request/invoice using a PayPal account
- Open the “Dashboard” after performing the PayPal login.
- Here, you’ll see a “Pay amount” option.
- Hit it and proceed by picking up an apt payment method.
- Thenceforth, press the button “Pay Now” further to finalize the process.
Here’s the way to pay a money request without a PayPal account
- In order to get the invoice, you need to visit your mailbox first.
- Open the suitable mail and hit the “View and Pay Invoice” link located inside.
- Now, press the button “Pay amount” to continue the process.
- Afterwards, tap on the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” option if you don’t want to use your PayPal account.
- Fill in the needed data on the following page and finish the process by clicking the “Pay Now” button.
Declining or paying a money request or invoice on PayPal is a straightforward process that you can do with just a few clicks of a button. All you need is your PayPal login to access your account and take the necessary steps to either decline or pay the request or invoice. Remember to always double-check the details before you confirm any payments, and if you have any issues or questions, don't hesitate to contact PayPal customer support for assistance.